Scientific and Technical Journal "Automobile Roads and Road Construction" (hereinafter referred to as the Journal) supports the policy of open access to published material, identifying the priority principles for the free dissemination of scientific information and the exchange of knowledge for the benefit of global social progress.
The main purpose of the collection of scientific works - is to provide broad sections of the scientific community with the opportunity to exchange information, cover research results and scientific and methodological developments, including at the international level, related to construction and transport infrastructure.
The Collection publishes manuscripts by specialties for which the preparation of the applicants for higher education is carried out ( Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated April 29, 2015 No. 266).
In the scientific and technical collection "Roads and road construction" are published scientific-theoretical (analytical), scientific-practical (experimental-research) and review publications in the following fields of knowledge:
07. Management and administration (Specialty – 073 - Management,
075 - Marketing, 076 - Entrepreneurship, trade and exchange activities);
12. Information Technology (Specialty – 124 - System analysis (in construction and transport infrastructure));
13. Mechanical engineering (Specialty – 133 - Branch mechanical engineering (Machines for the construction of transport infrastructure, production of building materials and products));
18. Production and technology (Specialty – 183 - Environmental protection technology);
19. Architecture and construction (Specialty – 192 - Building and civil engineering 193 - Geodesy and land management, 194 - Hydrotechnical construction, water engineering and water technology);
The tasks of the Collection are the development of scientific research that promote:
The manuscripts are eligible for publication in the Collection provided that they meet the following requirements:
The Editors of the Collection adhere to the principles of academic integrity, editorial ethics and compliance with the requirements of Ukrainian legislation, regulatory acts of the Ministry of Education of Ukraine, the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine and the State Road Agency of Ukraine.
The Editors of the Collection direct its efforts to:
The users of the Collection have the right to freely read, download, copy and distribute the content for educational and scientific purposes with the obligatory indication of authorship.