Scientific and Technical Journal "Automobile Roads and Road Construction" (hereinafter referred to as the Journal) supports the policy of open access to published material, identifying the priority principles for the free dissemination of scientific information and the exchange of knowledge for the benefit of global social progress.
The main purpose of the collection of scientific works - providing broad sections of the scientific community with the opportunity to exchange information, highlight the results of scientific research and scientific and methodological developments, including at the international level, which relate to the field of construction and transport infrastructure.
Scientific topics of the scientific and technical collection "Roads and road construction" outline the activities of the National Transport University in the field of construction and transport infrastructure. The scientific and technical collection "Roads and road construction" publishes materials that reflect in the form of scientific developments scientific-theoretical (analytical), scientific-practical (experimental-research) and review publications of scientists and specialists of transport and construction complex, scientific institutions and industry to solve modern problems and problems in areas that correspond to specialties in the fields of knowledge in which higher education is trained (Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from 29.04.2015 № 266 (as amended by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from July 7, 2021 № 762)):
05. Social and behavioral sciences (Specialty – 051- Economics);
07. Management and administration (Specialty – 073 - Management, 075 - Marketing, 076 - Entrepreneurship, trade and exchange activities);
12. Information Technology (Specialty – 124 - System analysis);
13. Mechanical engineering (Specialty – 133 - Branch mechanical engineering);
18. Production and technology (Specialty – 183 - Environmental protection technology);
19. Architecture and construction (Specialty – 192 - Building and civil engineering 193 - Geodesy and land management, 194 - Hydrotechnical construction, water engineering and water technology);
The tasks of the Collection are the development of scientific research that promote:
The manuscripts are eligible for publication in the Collection provided that they meet the following requirements:
The Editors of the Collection adhere to the principles of academic integrity, editorial ethics and compliance with the requirements of Ukrainian legislation, regulatory acts of the Ministry of Education of Ukraine, the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine and the State Road Agency of Ukraine.
The Editors of the Collection direct its efforts to:
The users of the Collection have the right to freely read, download, copy and distribute the content for educational and scientific purposes with the obligatory indication of authorship.